The ACI Dealing Certificate Training is a foundation program that allows candidates to acquire a working knowledge of the structure and operation of the major foreign exchange and money markets, including the ability to apply the fundamental mathematics used in these markets, and their core products (cash, forwards and derivatives). The ACI Dealing Certificate is the ‘benchmark’ examination for treasury personnel and for those whose work requires an understanding of the workings of the treasury department of their organization. It is the first step towards qualifying for “ACI Diploma”.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand Basic interest rate calculations
- Learn cash Money Markets, discounts, fractions and agreements
- Analyze and understand Foreign exchange
- Forward-Forwards, Money market futures and Swaps
- Understand options and options styles
- Get knowledge of principle of asset & liability management
- Learn principles of risk and new model code of conduct
Is it right for me?
The course is Suitable for:
- New entrants and junior dealers
- Middle office and operations personnel
- Treasury Managers
- Auditors and compliance officers