The course emphasizes on key managerial high-performance skills to manage a team, enhance teamwork, set policies, time management, design and delegate tasks, review performance and appraisal to enhance productivity and create the healthy working environment for business success.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Learn management styles
- Management theories (Classical & Modern)
- Maslow’s hierarchy of Needs
- Understand and develop 21st-century Management Philosophy
- Understand how to manage team
- Evaluate team and delegate task
- Minimize time wasters and add values in organizational culture
- Understand interpersonal and conflict management techniques
- Human relations and Managing people in Real life scenario
Is it right for me?
The course is Suitable for:
- Team Leaders | Managers
- Directors | Business owners
- Board members & investors
- Executives & Supervisors
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.