The course is designed to provide grounding in the key issues affecting oil quality, accounting for international petroleum contracts and agreements, financial performance, management, benchmarking and risk management. It also provides the deep understanding of the economics of refinery operation.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Learn the petroleum economics, contracts, and agreements
- Formulate timely and effective responses to these industry challenges
- Learn upstream fiscal terms, benchmarking and supply mechanism
- Understand risk management, and financial performance management processes and accounting and reporting requirements for oil and gas industry
Is it right for me?
The course is Suitable for:
- Oil Company Personnel
- Analysts and Management Accountants
- Engineers, Marketers and operators
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.