This course covers the basics of supply chain management, including international sourcing, managing suppliers, procurement, logistics, transport, and inventory management.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define the key elements of their supply chains
- Assess the principle risks and risk management processes for their supply chain
- Be able to plan, forecast and budget their future supply chain requirements
- Set appropriate Key Performance Measures for their supply chains
- Develop supply chain management processes for key suppliers
- Utilize best practices in sourcing and procuring suppliers
- Develop individual action plans for implementing learning
- Understand the tools and techniques use in sales, operations, ethics, and action planning and change management systems.
Is it right for me?
The course is Suitable for:
- Procurement directors and managers
- Supply chain managers/executives
- Project managers and executives
- Project controller and analysts
- Any personnel involved in the sourcing of goods and services for the organization.
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.