In the rapidly changing global oil and gas economy, it is critical to the success of any producing company to make the most efficient use of its resources. Finance and accounting comprise the universal business language. Planning and decision making that occur in an informal financial context permit better application of resources and promote competitive advantage.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Plan strategy and tactical implementation
- Leadership in performance of people and processes
- Understand how to construct financial statements and financial reports
- Learn about basic petroleum cost, budget, cash flow and forecasting.
Is it right for me?
The course is Suitable for:
- Planners and department managers
- Accounting personnel in the oil and gas industry
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.