It may be true that we all work better under a little pressure, but what happens when that pressure becomes intense. Studies show that excessive stress at work can lead to poor performance, adversely affecting both the individual and the organization. This course shows how to minimize stress and channel adrenalin for enhanced performance. If the learning points from this course are applied, the benefits to you as an individual, both personally and professionally, will be life-long.These 3 days highly interactive and practical workshop would dramatically increase the productivity of the attendees in both their work and personal lives through stress management techniques and improve leadership skills.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Learn principles of stress management; good stress or bad stress
- Enhance productivity by meeting challenges through converting adversity into advantage.
- Learn practical tools and techniques to manage stress at work.
- Gain controls on how to respond others, meet deadlines, respond appropriately to continuous interruptions and evaluate situations positively.
- Learn how to control your mind and emotions in times of conflicts and negative criticism, how to overcome crisis situations and deal with negative energy at the workplace.
- Learn personal strategies and responses to combat stress, and enhance productivity by mind shifting exercises
Is it right for me?
The course is Suitable for:
- Directors, Board members, CEOs’ and Business Owners
- Senior Managers, team leads and departmental heads
- Anyone who is working in the high-pressure environment and tries to develop a work-life stress-free organizational culture to enhance productivity.
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.