Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is the ability to harness emotions effectively. Low emotional intelligence triggers negative emotions such as fear, anger and hostility leading to behavior that provokes bad reactions and a negative working environment. To tap the inherent intelligence and resourcefulness that an individual has, sometimes all that is needed is an understanding of ones’ own emotional state. The ability to recognize others emotions, treat them with respect and avoid confusion, misunderstandings and conflicts are the main idea of EQ workshop
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Learn the whole concept of Emotional intelligence
- Learn techniques to give respects and life changing behavior.
- Understandtheories and practical aspects of Emotional intelligence and difference between EQ and IQ.
- Learn tools and techniques to identify static personality habits, how to improve them and reframe the habits.
- Manage stress and conflicts after analyzing themselves through self-assessment.
Is it right for me?
The course is Suitable for:
- Directors and Managers working in any department regardless of specific industry
- Business Analysts, Accountants and Auditors, Finance and IT professionals
- Business Partners and Owners
- Sales, marketing, research analyst and every professional who interacts with other people inside or outside the business.
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.