The course will enable participants to apply a structured approach to project justification, investment appraisal and decision making in the upstream petroleum business.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Apply economic and risk management evaluation tools for the oil & gas project proposals
- Learn to identify and quantify key uncertainties during field development and full life cycle economics
- Calculate the economic and financial viability of expenditure proposals projects under risk conditions
- Develop a structured approach to measuring, managing and combating commercial risk
- Assess the ranking of alternative projects
- Able to prepare convincing project proposals in a way that will win management, partner and government approval
- Learn to improve project and business outcomes
Is it right for me?
The course is Suitable for:
- Those with little or no previous project investment appraisal experience
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.