With the consistently low oil and natural gas prices, economic conditions in the Middle East are expected to remain challenging. Hence, proper assessment of credit risk in respect of the existing as well as potential borrowers will be most crucial for ensuring healthy and profitable loan portfolios of Banks. Effective monitoring of loans and identification of early warning signals is critically important. In this context we are pleased to offer a program on ‘Advanced Credit Skills’. It will be extremely useful for ‘Relationship Managers’ and ‘Credit
Analysts’ working in corporate, commercial and SME lending.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Acquire latest techniques of analyzing financial
and non-financial risks in credit proposals
- Learn how to Effectively decide risk rating and pricing of
- Identify early warning signals and initiate
- Gain insight into new credit risk models,
especially in the context of Basle II & Basle III
Is it right for me?
The course is Suitable for:
- Treasury Department personnel & managers
- ‘Credit Analysts’ and ‘Relationship Managers’ with
minimum two years’ experience of working in
corporate, commercial or SME lending.
- Risk managers
- Auditors & Accountants
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.