Humans are the most business generating resource in any organization but to hire the right people for a right job is not an easy task. Delivering brilliant interviews are skills set which can be learnt and developed and when you put in practice, it’s not only masters’ you to hire the best resource but also help you to achieve the better results.
This one day interactive course provides the extensive knowledge of interview and selections methods and stages in recruitment. Delegates learn to conduct effective interviews; planning, conducting and selecting by understanding each phase and walk out with pragmatic tools and techniques to ensure interview and selection method more smooth and productive than before with concrete basis.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Learn advanced interview skills and recruitment process
- Learn stages of recruitment and how to make it productive
- Learn to develop skills to uncover candidate’s potentials
- Understand structured Methodology of mind reading, evaluating and selecting the best candidate.
This one day highly interactive course designed for higher level managers and based on the given outlines:
- Basics of recruitment process, interview skills and staff turnover cost
- Tools and techniques used throughout interview process: Planning, conducting & selecting
- Importance and building rapport
- Reading non-verbal communications or ‘body language’, stereotyping, eye-contact, handshake and first impression judgment
- Types of interviews in different scenarios:
Face-To-Face, Panel, group discussion
- Opening & Closing the interviews
- Types of probing and challenging questions, psychometric tests, listening and evaluating skills
- Analyze, Evaluate & Select, rate competencies and matching techniques
- Scientific selection techniques
- Video role plays with play back
- Providing feedback and final discussion
Is it right for me?
The course is Suitable for:
- Directors and Recruitment Managers
- HR Managers
- Counselors and Coach
- Departmental Heads
- Business Partners and Owners
- Line Managers and everyone who is involved in interview process at any stage.
We customized it for you by:
- Listening and Preparing –Strength, Weakness & Outcome analysis
- Shaping& Presenting–design and real-life scenario building
- Deliver &Practice – highly interactive in-tray exercises
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the training program.
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.