This course covers how to work more efficiently with workbooks and worksheets, enhance the appearance of data and worksheets, perform analysis using functions and use the sorting and filtering features to manage and analyze data.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- use the fill operations available to fill a data series
- understand and use formula cell referencing to create more complex formulas
- use a range of logical functions
- apply conditional formatting to ranges in a worksheet
- create and use labels in a workbook
- work with various elements of a worksheet
- use a range of techniques to work with worksheets
- use a range of find and replace techniques
- apply a variety of page setup techniques
- sort data in a list in a worksheet
- filter data in a table
- create effective charts in Microsoft Excel
- use a range of techniques to enhance charts
- apply formatting techniques to text on charts
Is it right for me?
The course is Suitable for:
- Business Analysts
- Accountants and Auditors
- Finance Managers and Internal Auditors
- Business Partners and Owners
- Sales, marketing, research analyst and everyone who want to learn and apply the excel knowledge on daily basis.
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.