Effective delegation is one of the hardest managerial responsibilities, especially for the new or less experienced managers. Lack of delegation will lead you to slowly drowning in work, resulting poorly executed and half-finished tasks which end up with the demotivated team.
This enlightening 5 hours instructor led compact course will provide you a great confidence to engage the team in the tasks, provide positive feedback and quick fix where they stuck without losing control and give you the skills to use delegation as a motivational tool to increase performance, enhance accountability and effectiveness.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand how delegation fits into their job and increase productivity
- Understand and use different ways of delegating tasks
- Use a five-step process for effective delegation
- Apply situational leadership to delegation process
- Communicate effectively and assertively to generate better results
- Break personal barriers to communicate effectively
- Identify common delegation pitfalls and learn how to avoid them
- Monitor delegation & provide effective feedback
- Enhance motivation and team efficiency through effective delegation
- Develop personal action plan
Is it right for me?
The course is Suitable for:
This introductory course is suitable for all Departmental Heads, team leaders, supervisors and managers who need to boost their delegation skills to improve the efficiency of their teams, setting clear goals and reporting clearly on delegated activities.
- Team Leaders, Supervisors
- Business Owners, Departmental Heads
- Fresh/less experienced Managers
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.