This one day highly practical and interactive instructor-led course provides the skills and knowledge which are sufficient for real-world applications such as analyzing sales, Producing reports, creating charts, graphs and managing small lists.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- work within the basic Excel environment
- create a new workbook
- open and navigate within workbooks and worksheets
- make changes to data in a workbook
- move the contents of cells and ranges within and between workbooks
- understand, create and work with formulas and functions used to perform calculations
- understand and work with ranges in a worksheet
- copy and paste data into Excel
- apply borders to cells and ranges
- apply a range of number formatting techniques to data
- use font formatting techniques to greatly enhance the look of a worksheet
- align the contents of cells in a number of ways
- format rows and columns in a worksheet and print
- understand and use the number formatting features in Excel
Is it right for me?
The course is Suitable for:
- This course is primarily designed for people who need to know how to use Microsoft Excel. It is ideal for people who need to produce reports, budgets, lists and the like.
- No prior knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required, however, participants should have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system.
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.