The workshop is aimed at giving the delegates insight into the nature fixed income markets with a strong focus on understanding the pricing, dealing, and settlement mathematics of the full range of fixed income products. The interest rate environment and the risks of trading these markets will be examined. The associated derivative instruments will be covered to give insight into the international market conventions. Many exercises will be conducted in the four days to cement the concepts. Delegates will receive a comprehensive Workbook and copy of the PowerPoint presentation used in the workshop.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Have Overview of the Fixed Income Market
- LearnTypes of bonds&Market Participants in the Bond Market
- Understand the Essential Mathematics of Fixed Income Markets&Pricing bonds.
- Learn Repurchase Agreements – Repo, Forward Rate Agreements – FRAs, Interest Rate Swaps – IRSs, Caps, Floors, and Collars
Is it right for me?
- Treasury Department personnel & managers
- Researchers and Investors
- Internal Auditors & Accountants
- Portfolio managers
- IT support professionals and Debt department personnel’s
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.