The ASTC Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate program helps you in mastering tools & techniques to improve business processes & achieve Quality excellence to enhance your career and bolster your organizational performance
The participants will be able to:
- Learn the fundamentals of six sigma, values & roles, tools & concepts in deep detail to improve business processes & organizational performance.
- Apply basic quality tools and metrics to DMAIC projects and understand how to apply tools to each phase to identify and correct problems.
- Discover how to quantify “process effectiveness” and “process efficiency”.
- Understand Six Sigma & Business Results, deviations and variations
- Completely understand SMART Goals, Cause, and Effect
- Learn analysis, diagrams, and charts
- Understand projects basics, seven new management and planning tools
- Learn Graphics; Tree Diagram, Prioritization Matrix, Matrix Diagram, L, Y, X, matrix and POPC chart
Is it right for me?
The course is suitable for
This course is aimed at those (fresh/experienced) who have an interest in process improvement, business, or engineering. The course is suitable for beginners or experienced professionals, executives, from every field.
Examination & certification
In order to get “ASTC Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate”, each candidate must pass the written exam at the last day of training that consists of closed book 50 multiple-choice questions (MCQs’), lasting 60 minutes. You must achieve a passing mark of 70% to receive certification.
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.