The only constant in life is change. Economic, technological, social and environmental factors compel organizations to look for ways of increasing productivity, improving quality, maximizing profits and finding new opportunities in a competitive market. How quickly and efficiently you handle the new environment can play a key role in organizational stability.Structural, Operational and resource Change will lead to enhance productivity but mismanagement will enhance 70% chances of failure which consequent losses in revenue, productivity and even market existence.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- The driving forces of Organizational change
- Why change management fails!
- How to start the planning process & create master plan
- How the process of communicating change will effect positively
- Methods of communication and Coaching techniques
- Technique’s to overcome Barriers to change
- Quality leadership and change management tools and tips
- Implement and evaluate Effective cultural change
- Evaluate success after behavioral group study
- Road-map for successful change management
Is it right for me?
The course is Suitable for:
- Team Leaders | Managers
- Directors | Business owners
- Decision makers at any level
- Managers or staff responsible for organizational change and productivity
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.