It is often said that communication and negotiation are the cornerstones of any successful business. While it goes without saying that some people are more effective at negotiation or networking than others, the process of developing and implementing effective communication and negotiation skills and maintaining effective networks can be challenging.
This module of study will enable you to explore what communication and negotiation are, it will introduce concepts relating to the negotiation and effective communication, and enable you to understand how to overcome related challenges. Similarly, you will need to critically review your negotiation skills. Investing time in developing skills for both communication and negotiation will pay back very quickly.
The Participants will be able to:
- learn the framework of Business Communication techniques & building strategy
- Control mindset & develop Speaking, Listening & Feedback practices
- Create positive environment after understanding conflicts source and resolution methods
- Learn via case study Strategy & Tactics of Distributive Negotiation, Integrative Negotiation
- Perception, Cognition, Ethics & Emotions
- Understand International & widely used techniques in communication & Negotiation and managee Negotiation Impasses
Is it right for me?
A typical audience might include high-level professionals, from different industries such as IT, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Media, Hospitality, Consulting, Investment banking, pharmaceutical/Medical, Energy, and actively engaged in key activities that include:
- Business development
- Strategic alliances and business partnerships
- Dispute resolution and consensus building
- Online commerce
- Finance & Borrowing
- Sales & Marketing
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.