It is imperative for managers to ensure that their team members are equipped with the requisite skills for the job. Indeed many forward-thinking leaders take a personal interest in the professional development of their team. This course will help you understand the roles of coaching and counseling in the workplace and show how to apply the necessary skills to optimize team performance.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Outline coaching and counseling process and methodologies
- Learn the coaching impact and counseling effectiveness on the team
- Learn to work with diverse values, norms, and ethics based team
- Learn to develop coaching and counseling techniques to work independently
- Understand structured Methodology and theories of coaching and counseling
- Learn to work creatively on yourself and support others to enhance productivity
Is it right for me?
The course is Suitable for:
- HR Managers
- Counselors and Coach
- Departmental Heads
- Business Partners and Owners
- Line Managers and everyone who is responsible for managing, coaching and counseling the others within and outside the organization.
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.