This workshop provides participants with a comprehensive examination of credit derivative instruments – key products, structures and mechanics – and their role in hedging, credit trading strategies and credit portfolio management. Particular focus is placed on applications within the capital markets i.e. the application of credit derivatives in the synthetic re-structuring of credit risk behavior, for hedging, trading and arbitrage exploitation purposes.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Learn the Credit Derivatives Market and Asset Swaps
- Learn how to Effectively do Credit Derivatives: Default Swaps (CDS)
- Understand Uses and Benefits of Credit Derivatives& Portfolio risk management
- Gain insight of Pricing and Valuation of Credit Derivatives and credit modeling
Learn how to do Documentation, Legal and Regulatory Issues
Is it right for me?
The course is Suitable for:
- Treasury Department personnel & managers
- Risk managers
- Internal Auditors & Accountants
- Financial Engineers
- Credit Managers
- Enterprise Risk Managers
- Management Accountants/ Product controllers
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.