In a world, where consumers are more likely to let their Twitter followers know of their experience with a company before the company knows anything about it, this course delivers the latest customer service techniques to all those professionals who are responsible for customer service.
Delegates will discover the skills and methods of modern customer service that allow them to become true ambassadors of your company and help to prevent a lot of issues that can cause consumer satisfaction.
ASTC’s highly popular Customer Service Excellence course takes participants through cutting-edge innovative methods of serving customers whilst dramatically improving their professional and personal effectiveness.
By the end of this course you will learn:
- Delegates will learn about the latest consumer service techniques and trends, insights and crucially the practical methods of putting these into practice.
- Display customer-focused behaviors, skills, and competence based on best practice
- Motivate individuals and teams to understand and exceed customers’ expectations
- Keep organizations and individuals at the cutting edge of customer service professionalism
- Recognise different types of complaints, the causes of them and how to resolve them in an ambassadorial way for your organization.
- Helps build and develop consistent customer service culture across the organization
Is it right for me?
The course is Suitable for:
- Customer service representatives
- Account managers
- Customer Service Professionals
- Professionals Responsible for their Customer or Organizational Happiness
- Call Centre Professionals
- Managers and Employees
- Operations Directors, Operations Managers
- Managers who line manage staff
- Project Managers
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.