This is a comprehensive program designed to give delegates an all-round understanding of the issues involved in Risk management for Islamic banking and finance. This course equip delegates with tools and techniques of sharia law, development, regulations, policies, engineering and other contracts in Islamic banking and finance.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand Foundations of Islamic finance
- History, development and features of Islamic banking
- Regulation of Islamic banks, Fiscal and Monetary policy
- Learn about Conventional banking services not permitted inIslamic banks
- Finance contracts In Islamic bank
- Comparison between Islamic financing andInterest-based financing
- Characteristics of the Shari’ah-NamedFinancing
- Contracts, sharing, financing, lease and one side contributory contracts
- New financing contracts for liquiditymanagement& government
Is it right for me?
The course is Suitable for:
- Investment Bankers &Risk Management Managers
- Corporate and Commercial Bankers, Consultants
- Corporate Financiers &Lawyers
- Private Bankers &Investment Advisors
- Analysts & Regulators
- Asset managers, Auditors and compliance professionals
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.