This Introduction to PowerPoint training program is designed for those professionals who are interested in learning the fundamentals to intermediate level, needed to create and modify basic presentations using Microsoft Office PowerPoint. They will explore new techniques in the PowerPoint environment and create the modern presentations, graphs and edit them.
Delegates will also add tables and charts to a presentation to present data in a
Structured form. You’ll learn tools and techniques of Themes, animations, slide masters and effective use of SmartArt.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand PowerPoint slides modern techniques
- Learn how to insert & edit tables, charts, images and create animation characters
- Understand Media and action buttons in PowerPoint
- Learn how to insert templates, smart art, themes and thoroughly understand how to customize them for bespoke use.
Is it right for me?
The course is Suitable for:
- This course is primarily designed for people who need to know how to use Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Anyone who is involved and interested in getting more hands-on knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and responsible on daily basis to create effective presentations.
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.