It’s essential to evaluate the oil and gas investment more accurately.This 4 days instructor led course provides the deep understanding of petroleum industry fiscal mechanism and risk analysis. It equips the participants with the tools and techniques of economic analysis and modern international methods in evaluating investment in oil and gas field.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Learn fundamental concept of oil and gas economic evaluation
- Understand thoroughly the basics elements and fiscal mechanisms
- Understand risk analysis, fiscal analysis and apply techniques to manage and quantify risk uncertainties
- Gain knowledge and apply profitability measurement and decision analysis techniques practically.
Is it right for me?
The course is Suitable for:
- Engineers: Reservoir, Production and Petroleum departments
- Business executives, analysts, and managers
- Geologist and Geoscientists
- Project Managers/Personnel and Production sharing Managers
- Finance and Accounts Managers and other staff members
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.