Quality teamwork, at any level, requires good leadership. But what does it take to become a leader who can truly motivate and inspire? This course will help you examine the role of a leader, leadership styles, problems faced by leaders, team development needs and the significance of empowerment, delegation and team motivation, supervisory skills, and techniques.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- “The role of a team leader& creating successful team”
- Device solutions to the Problems & managing team performance
- Empowerment& problem-solving techniques
- Delegation or Abdication?Supervision and key tools
- How to successfully influence and motivate a team
- Motivation Theory& types of Team meetings
- Infuse Team Spirit&Inspirational team meetings
- Leadership Styles” and best techniques
- Supervisory tools to achieve performance
Is it right for me?
The course is Suitable for:
- Team Leaders | Managers
- Directors | Business owners
- Decision makers at any level
- Experienced or newly joined supervisors
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.