The ACI Diploma builds on the Dealing Certificate to ensure candidates have a good practical knowledge of the treasury and foreign exchange markets as a whole and of the linkages that exist between the different markets and risk management. In achieving this qualification, candidates will have obtained a fundamental knowledge of the mathematics and pricing relationships of the various instruments and will be well prepared for the ACI exam.
Note: The new ACI Suite of Diplomas is comprised of several modules covering core topics of the global financial markets.
Diploma 1: Foreign Exchange & FX Options,
Diploma 2: Fixed Income & Money Markets,
Diploma 3: Asset, Liability & Risk Management,
Diploma 4: Advanced Derivatives.
The new suite of ACI Diploma has divided into four parts because the emphasis is on the learning of more structured, specialized subject areas and candidates are expected to have acquired a solid grounding in the core subject areas as well have the requisite skills in financial mathematics prior to matriculating for the Diploma.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Learn Foreign Exchange & FX Options
- Learn Fixed Income & Money Markets
- Understand Advanced money markets & credit derivatives
- Thoroughly understand the Asset, Liability and Risk Management& Liquidity management.
- Learn how to deal with advanced derivatives across asset classes in terms of pricing, hedging, risk management and documentation.
Is it right for me?
The course is Suitable for:
- Senior foreign exchange and money market dealers
- Currency, interest rate and credit derivatives traders and risk managers
- Corporate, institutional and bank treasurers
- Senior operations staff (middle office and back office)
- Professional investors and hedge fund managers
- Risk controllers (market risk and model validation)
- Portfolio managers
- Asset-liability managers