It is hard to find and maintain the balance between being the assertive or aggressive in different situations. This two days instructor-led course will help you to find the best methodologies to handle others and explore issues around assertiveness. To say “No” constructively, handle others interventions and set boundaries are the main pillars around which the whole workshop would be designed. You’ll learn to present yourself in a more positive way by practicing various roles and mental states in different scenarios throughout the workshop.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Learn the clear difference between assertive and aggressive behavior
- Learn techniques and ways to communicate assertively and turn negative waves into positive
- Control and respect emotions and set clear boundaries for others
- Learn how to ask their rights and needs while still considering others rights, needs, and requirements.
- Learn Win-Win behavior attitude, deal with anxiety and avoid stress.
- Learn how to avoid meaningless, awkward situations and turn positively and confidently into forwarding looking ways.
- Manage difficult people and conflicts Situation.
Is it right for me?
The course is Suitable for:
- Directors and Managers working in any department regardless of specific industry
- Business Analysts, Accountants and Auditors, Finance and IT professionals
- Business Partners and Owners
- Sales, marketing, research analyst and everyone seniors, juniors, team leads, experienced or newly entrants in professional fields.
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.