This intensive treasury risk management training course is designed to offer treasury executives, whether in corporations or financial institutions, a thorough coverage of the techniques available for modern treasury management and evaluating treasury risk. The complexity of cash management in modern financial markets has placed much more emphasis on the treasury function. This not only involves keeping control over increasingly complex interest rate and currency exposures but also keeping abreast of the latest techniques for managing those risks whilst effectively managing the funds of the institution.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand Frameworks for Identifying & Analyzing risk
- Learn Debt management and debt/equity ratio
- Learn techniques how to measure interest rate risk
- Understand Tools for risk management
- Understand how to use Swaps and associated products
Is it right for me?
The course is Suitable for:
- Corporate Treasury Executives
- Corporate Finance Executives
- Relationship Officers
- Money Market Managers
- Treasury Professionals
- Risk managers
- Foreign exchange professionals
- Auditors & regulators
- Anyone involve in Treasury Risk Management
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.