It’s hard to estimate oil and gas project cost accurately in the constantly changing and dynamic environment. The course will enable participants to apply a structured approach to benchmarking of cost in upstream petroleum projects and provides Project Basis Cost Analysis in Oilfield Development, Pipelines, Surface facilities and Water Management.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Apply costing techniques in upstream petroleum projects and develop structured cost management concept
- Learn how to benchmark cost and components of cost
- Calculate the project cost more accurately and cost analysis in upstream petroleum projects at each level.
Is it right for me?
The course is Suitable for:
- Upstream Petroleum Industry Personnel
- Project Managers, cost management staff, Team leads
- Value Assurance Teams, Strategy formulators
- Executives and Departments Head
- Contractors and anyone interested to gain knowledge of project costing
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.