The constantly changing and complex regulatory environment exert pressure on asset liability managers to manage the operation in the best manner. This course designed to help you in identifying strengths and weaknesses in your current Asset and Liability Management process and provides the practical hands-on experience of current best practice risk analysis techniques, tools to better understand ALM issues, valuation and earnings methodologies, key challenges, internal controls issues and regulatory effect on business and operational performance.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses in your current Asset and Liability Management process
- Obtain practical hands-on experience of current best practice risk analysis techniques
- Better understand strategic balance sheet management issues, Basel II and International Accounting Standards requirement on ALM decision making
- Understand the conflicts at the ALCO level in the application of both earnings and valuation methodologies to bank balance sheet management
- Review symmetric and asymmetric hedging techniques and develop effectively.
Is it right for me?
The course is Suitable for:
- Banking professionals from central department
- Financial institutions
- Portfolio Analysts
- Portfolio Managers
- Balance sheet strategist or Operational Heads
- Experienced Business, Finance or Economics professionals who want to expand their ALM knowledge.
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.