Six Sigma is a Statistical approach of error reduction. It is a worldwide renowned process to eliminate error and improve quality with various kinds of methodologies like DMAIC, DMADV, DFSS and many more. Our Lean Six Sigma Training Course gives insight knowledge of process and their behavior. Also, Lean Six Sigma Training Course helps Professionals to perform beneficial experiments with the help of Statistical Tools to analyze new efficiencies and save a chunk of money for their organization.
We have defined our Table of Content to deliver on basis of IASSC and also we manage Flexible Hours of Training for working professionals due to their tight schedule.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the details of six sigma GB, values & roles, tools & concepts of lean principles to improve business processes & organizational performance.
- Apply quality tools and metrics to DMAIC projects and understand how to apply tools to each phase to identify and correct problems.
- Discover how to quantify “process effectiveness” and “process efficiency”.
- Learn Process analysis & Documentation in detail.
- Understand root cause analysis and lean tools for process control.
Is it right for me?
The course is Suitable for:
- Professionals who want to opt and upgrade their career in Quality domain.
- Project Managers or Stakeholders who have responsibilities of Task, Project or Business.
- Business Owners who want to optimize their process and increase customer satisfaction ratio.
- Fresher who want to boost their resume for management profile.
Examination & Certification
In order to get “ASTC Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate”, each candidate must pass the written exam at the end of the training that consists of closed book multiple-choice questions (MCQs’), lasting 90 minutes. You must achieve a passing mark of 75% to receive certification. The exam test theoretical, calculation and practical aspects in deep detail about the Body of Knowledge.
The passing candidate will be awarded ASTC Six Sigma Green belt certificate.
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.