The six sigma skills are widely required by employers nationally and internationally regardless of the size of the organization. The most of fortune 500 companies understand the importance of six sigma skills, applied at different levels and require candidates who understand and practice these skills in their daily routine work. These skills have been proven to help improve personal performance, enhance career growth, transforms business processes by eliminating defects and quality assurance. This 1-day instructor-led intensive program will help you to see your business from customers’ perspective in a more structured way. The Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification provides an overall insight to the tools & techniques of Six Sigma, its metrics, problem-solving and improvement methodologies.
The participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of six sigma, values & roles, tools & concepts to improve business processes & organizational performance.
- Apply basic quality tools and metrics to DMAIC projects and understand how to apply tools to each phase to identify and correct problems.
- Discover how to quantify “process effectiveness” and “process efficiency”.
- Completely understand SMART Goals, Cause and Effect, SIPOC and other key concepts.
- Understand projects basics, seven elements of waste, 5S and PDCA cycle
- Understand Learn data analysis techniques, Pareto analysis, Ishikawa diagram and Poka-Yoke (Mistake-Proofing).
Is it right for me?
The course is suitable for
This course is aimed at those (fresh/experienced) who have an interest in process improvement, business, or engineering. The course is suitable for beginners or experienced professionals, executives, from every field. Anyone can attend, aim to enhance career, improve quality in work, boost organizational performance and interested to develop the six sigma basic knowledge.
Examination & certification
In order to get “ASTC Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate”, each candidate must pass the written exam at the end of the training that consists of closed book 40 multiple-choice questions (MCQs’), lasting 60 minutes. You must achieve a passing mark of 75% to receive certification. The exam test theoretical, basic calculation and practical aspects in deep detail about the Body of Knowledge.
The passing candidate will be awarded ASTC Six Sigma yellow belt certificate.
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.