This workshop provides practical guidance in the application of the techniques of the economic analysis currently used in the oil & gas industry with special emphasis on the Production Sharing Contract (PSC). Techniques for predicting profit, production, costs, and cash flow enable the analyst to evaluate decision alternatives for optimum results. Understanding economic indicators, risk and uncertainty, different economic structures such as tax regimes and production sharing contracts, enhances the quality and the value of economic analysis.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Learn the knowledge and skills of evaluating upstream petroleum assets
- Understand the cash flow analysis, feasibility studies and project financing
- Learn various economic indicators, risk and uncertainties involved
- Learn how to set up an Integrated PSC Economic Model of a typical Oil Field Development Project including Sensitivity Analysis.
Is it right for me?
The course is Suitable for:
- Personnel working in Upstream industry
- Suitable for all delegates working in technical and commercial disciplines
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.