This course will provide the participants with an integrated view of the oil & gas field production and related facilities. It will also present an overview/fundamental understanding of the wide range of oilfield production handling and treatment equipment. It will also provide the participants with an overall understanding of the fluid behavior inside the
reservoir, through the down hole tubular and the processing facilities. The course will include a number of exercises aimed at enhancing each participant capability to conduct various oil field production problems. A number of short films and animated exercises will be presented during the course to enhance the participants’ knowledge about the oil & gas field operations.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Learn the overview of global oil & gas related statistics
- Understand the upstream, middle stream and downstream operations and related facilities.
- Understand various methods and techniques used throughout the Oil & Gas Industry to explore, drill, produce, treat and transport oil, gas and their products.
- Gain an overall knowledge of various surface and sub-surface equipment and economics and processing facilities used in a typical oil & gas field.
- Understand the role of petroleum economics in evaluating field development projects.
Is it right for me?
The course is Suitable for:
- Oil & gas field personnel, operations and maintenance technicians, and engineers
- Support staffs that have an interest in increasing their understanding of the oil & gas field operations.
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.