Traditional managerial methods are changing along with so many other things in our world. Managers have to become more subtle, sophisticated and emotionally intelligent to deal with an ever-expanding set of complex challenges. This instructor-led 3 days Course delivers the latest ‘soft skills’ to help those in leadership roles deal with these hard situations, such as Change Management, Emotional Intelligence, Creating Happiness at work and Difficult People.
Delegates will discover the skills and methods of the modern emotionally intelligent manager that allow them to recognize and resolve hard situations, before they become major problems, quickly and cost-effectively, also add happiness at the workplace and lead the people with more confidence and trust.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Think independently on which soft skill should be used for which hard situation?
- Motivate individuals and teams via non-traditional and more sustainable methods
- Recognise the S.I.L.V.E.R approach to motivating a team or individual
- Keep organizations and individuals at the cutting edge of H.R. Managerial Practices
- Increase the success of projects by applying the methods from this course to their working lives.
- Change Mindsets – Do you see it as a problem or an opportunity to improve a product?
- Efficiently Manage Change, Lead people & create Happiness
- Recognize their improved personal and professional effectiveness
- State that they have had at least one problem they are currently experiencing or anticipating resolved, through their new skills or 1-2-1 session with the trainer (only available on 3 days + courses)
Is it right for me?
The course is Suitable for:
- Directors and Managers working in any department regardless of specific industry
- Business Analysts, Accountants and Auditors, Finance and IT professionals
- Business Partners and Owners
- Sales, marketing, research analyst and every professional who interacts with other people inside or outside the business.
*ASTC reserves the right to alter venue, dates, content & trainer.